AutoArb is a “brand new and easy-to-use arbitrage software that snatches risk-free daily profits trading on MT4, MT5, Binary Options-based platforms.” The presentation of LeapFX is wordy as usual.
There’s a developer Zoltan behind this robot. From the post, we know that the software and its designer are cool, but we have no link on FB, Instagram, or MQL5 to check he is a real person. The same we have about myfxbook-verified trading results. Why didn’t he connect these trading results we’ve seen to a verification site like myfxbook.
AutoArb has a big list of parameters:
- The software works completely automatically for us.
- There’s a stealth feature that allows cover trades as manual trading. It’s a very important part to withdraw money after getting profits on the account.
- The vendor said nowhere that the arbitrage strategy is illegal to use on every broker.
- An ECN account is a key to make profits via arbitrage trading.
- The robot works with the intel about where the market will move from the quickest broker to the slowest one and executes deals.
- All of this allows executing trades, knowing where the market goes in the next milliseconds.
- It trades Forex, CFDs, Crypto, and other financial instruments. Which ones the developers didn’t mention.
- We can perform the strategy on any number of real accounts.
- The system works for MT4, MT5, Stocks, Binary Options, Indexes, and CFD.
- The vendor insisted that we can risk trading with big Lot Sizes, but don’t forget it’s a risky way.
- If the account is under the control of the arbitrage software, it’ll never be blown.
- The system is featured by auto-clicking.
- UI is well-designed and comfortable to work with.
- The arbitrage EA or software can use the terminal, as an example MT4, a protocol to place deals directly on the broker side. Avoiding working through the terminal allows making big profits.
The packages look weird because both of them are lifetime membership. Most likely, it’s a mistake because LeapFX’s first pack is one-year membership. So, treat it like this. The annual-subscription costs $297. The second pack – the lifetime membership costs $497. The devs claimed that One Time Payment Never Pay Again. Both packages, as usual, are featured by the same: AutoArb trading software, “bonus” autoclose software, free auto-updates, upgrades, welcome and knowledgeable support, best recommendations (risk and/or settings?), and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
To pay the bill, we have to complete a registration on the site.
There’s an affiliate program from the mother company. It’s a generous one because they offer only 30%. For each sold copy, we can get 40% of the commission.
The system has the next parameters:
- The arbitrage strategy is behind the trading software.
- We’re free to trade any currency pair we want on any time frame.
- The dev didn’t provide money-management advice, so don’t risk more than 1% per trade.
Trading Results of AutoArb
Arbitrage software doesn’t have backtest reports because there is no indicator usage behind the system. It’s a latency robot, not a strategy-based one.
There are only videos instead of myfxbook accounts like LeapFX presents its arbitrage software. Anyway, we’ve got videos where we can see how the robot makes money.
In this video, the developer trades AUD/JPY and EUR/JPY symbols on the same account. We can close trades manually or use the auto-closing feature.
There’s a LeapFX profile on Forex Peace Army. It has eleven reviews and a 3.69 rate. The company doesn’t create a profile for every robot they sell. The page was updated on December 30, 2020, the last time.
There are testimonials that aren’t about AutoArb software because it’s so young.