Bitsgap is a trading bot that can provide us with automated trading. We can work with Bitcoin and other crypto assets, using it. There are the best crypto trading bots, smart algorithms, demo and portfolio trading is supported. This is possible within a single interface.
Bitsgap is a crypto bot that works with various exchanges and aims to provide us with stable and safe automated trading.
|Price:||$29, $69, and $159 monthly|
|Supported Exchanges:||Binance, KuCoin, OKEX, BYBIT, Kraken, FTX, Bitfinex, Huobi, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, HitBTC, Cexio, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Gemini, gateio, Liquid, RheRock, Exmo, bithumb, Bibox.|
Let’s talk about features that can help us with being profitable on the market.
- The advisor provides us with automatic trading execution on the exchanges, working with many symbols.
- The algorithm can make profits automatically.
- We can trade Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other coins.
- It’s possible to demo trade with this solution.
- We can practice trading, using the simulator.
- The system supports TradingView charts.
- It works with over 100 popular indicators.
- There are 50+ smart drawing tools.
- We have 12 customizable chart types.
- We can cancel or change orders on the chart.
- There are day and night modes.
- There are SL and TP levels placed.
- The stealth mode allows us to hide these levels from exchanges.
- We have a stop limit and limit market orders.
- The system works through API keys.
- There’s smart strategy design available.
- We can choose and backtest strategies.
- All our money is one place to manage.
How does it work?
The bot works automatically choosing the best strategy for every single market condition.
We can work with the following exchanges: Binance, KuCoin, OKEX, BYBIT, Kraken, FTX, Bitfinex, Huobi, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, HitBTC, Cexio, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Gemini, gateio, Liquid, RheRock, Exmo, bithumb, Bibox.
How does Bitsgap stand out?
The team that stands behind this crypto trading tool claims that Bitsgap is a crypto trading bot that can provide us with automated trading in order to make profits, when trading crypto.
Best for: experienced traders
The advisor can be useful mostly for experienced traders because the presentation doesn’t include any detailed explanations on how we have to customize it.
We can subscribe for the system for $29 monthly for two active bots, Grid bots, and an unlimited number of smart orders. The advanced pack costs $69 monthly. It includes in addition five trading bots, futures bots, trailing up and down features for bots. The pro package is available for $149 monthly. It includes 20 trading bots, and a take profit feature for bots. We can get our free trials for seven days only.
All plans include:
- 25+ supported exchanges
- Demo practice mode
- Fully automatic portfolio
- Scaled, Stop limit, Stop, Shadow, TWAP, OCO, Market, Limit orders
- Pre-made trading bot strategies
- Over 175 TradingView indicators
- Cloud trading 24×7 x365
- Email, Live-chat support
- Desktop and Mobile versions
How safe is Bitsgap?
The system doesn’t have access to our funds. It works through API keys. The test risks are common for the market. The devs recommend we use two factors authentication.
The system has no reputation because we have no testimonials. We only know the developers and people in charge names and positions:
- Maxim Kalmykov, CEO
- Dmitri Laush, Chief Strategist
- Sergei Verbitski, COO
- Jevgeni Avdeev, CTO
- Anatoli Girenko, CFO
- Ervin Kougija, Customer Support
They aim to help us with running the markets profitably. The owners support the project with their money.
Is it a good choice for beginners?
We don’t think so. The system looks a bit complicated.