Happy Frequency is a trading solution that belongs to Happy Forex. This company is a well-known group of robot designers. We have decided to check settings and features to understand if the robot is a good option for us.
The advisor has many various explanations about details, features, and other pieces of information.
- The advisor supports every client with opening and closing orders automatically.
- It runs charts by applying a news filter not to trade during high-impact news.
- The advisor can perform orders 24/7.
- A VPS service allows a robot to execute orders during all sessions.
- The package includes ten robots and one indicator where many of them were designed many years ago.
- We can trade on the following operational systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- It’s possible to work with this system on the MT4.
- It supports the following accounts like Micro, Mini, Standard, and ECN.
- The advisor requires an account to have over $4000.
- We can get the system started within several minutes.
- The robot supports 4 and 5 digit brokers.
We have two packages offered. The first package allows us to purchase it for 299 EUR and work with two licenses. The second pack costs 499 EUR and includes five real account licenses. Each package includes 10 EAs, free updates and upgrades, welcome support, and a refund policy within 30 days.
- We can work with the following strategies at once: Hedge, Grid, Trend, and acceptable Martingale.
- We can open orders on 9 cross pairs USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.
- The robot trades on the M5 time frame.
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports. So, we cannot check how the system worked on the past tick data.
The owners set Happy Frequency to trade on a real account several years ago, on July 07, 2020. It works on an ORBEX broker. We don’t know a reason to choose this one because it’s rarely used for algorithmic trading. The leverage is 1:500. It receives data from MT4. The account has a verified track record. The developers deposited $4,000.02 on this account. Since then, the total growth has amounted to 99.89%. An average monthly growth is 3.43%. The maximum drawdown is high, 41.03%. We have the account tracked by five traders only.
Happy Frequency executed 5559 orders and 40,729.9 pips obtained. An average win is 19.62 pips when an average loss is -46.29 pips. The win rate is 81% for longs and shorts. The robot keeps orders for three days on the average. The profit factor is 1.86.
The advisor trades 11 cross pairs. GBPUSD is so much ahead ifn trading with 1216 pairs and $901.47 of the profits.
Happy Frequency works on the Asian market opening and during the European and American trading sessions.
The best traded days are Monday with 1315 orders and Wednesday with 1272 orders.
We can note that risks to the account balance are low.
The advisor works with conservative Grids of orders to catch the market move.
The advisor started this year with two months closed for profits.
The mother company created a page for writing reviews about all their products. The final rate is 4.5 based on 13 reviews.
People informed us that all the products the company offers are good to try and work on a real or demo account.