Happy Galaxy is an absolutely new trading advisor that was released by Happy Forex several days ago. The company is a well-known robot developer on the market. The devs claim that the “system has built-in new methods for determining the direction of the trend, small grids or recover losses.” We cannot trust words only. Therefore, we have decided to conduct a detailed analysis of the system.
The presentation has a quite short block of explanations:
- The system can be used automatically.
- It focuses on spotting trend moves to use a Grid of several orders.
- The advisor can recover losses well.
- There is Filter News implemented to reduce drawdown at high market volatility.
- It supports ECN brokers.
- The robot follows FIFO rules.
- It auto-detects 4 or 5 digit quotes.
- The advisor is an easy to instal trading solution.
- It fits any broker.
- We can work with it on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- There are both most common platforms allowed MT4 and MT5.
- We have a package that includes an unlimited number of demo accounts.
- We can rely on free updates and upgrades.
“The license is for the first month and then you will automatically receive a free lifetime license on your email. You will pay for the license once only.” It sounds awkward.
The offer is standardized. We get a single real license for €299. The pack includes ten systems where many of them are already scams. The devs support an order with a 30-day refund policy.
- The strategies behind this EA are: Trend, Grid, and Martingale.
- Five pairs are allowed to work with: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, and EURCHF.
- The only time frame to work with is H1.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $1000.
- The optimal deposit is $2000.
The system was tested on EURUSD on the H1 time frame. The period was chosen from 2020 to the mid of September 2021. The leverage was 1:500. The ticks quality was 100%. An initial deposit of $1000 has turned into $3,805 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.04. There were 666 orders executed with 71.62% of the accuracy for long trading positions.
Trading results verified by Myfxbook were revealed as well. The system has been running a real USD account on ForexMart with 1:500 leverage on MT4 automatically. This broker is a little-known one. The account has a verified track record and trading privileges verified as well. It was created on July 27, 2021 and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 81.61%. An average monthly gain is 19.26%. The maximum drawdown is 35.26%. It’s an unhealthy number. No one tracks these results.
There were 397 trades with 5953 pips traded. An average win in pips is 24.93 when an average loss is -32.22. The win rate is 84% for long and 82% for short trading positions. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is high – 3.76.
GBPUSD is the most actively traded cross pair with 146 orders executed and $216.93 profits gained.
The system works with a conservative Grid of 1-4 orders.
Most of the profits vary so much. We don’t know what the median profit should look like.
The system is absolutely new. So, there are no customer reviews of third-party websites.