MyForexPath is a trading advisor that can cover us with executing orders completely automatically on a terminal. The system works on the real-money account. It focuses on successful trading. We decided to check those claims out..
It’s time to talk about details and other parameters. We decided to systemize it into the following list.
- The system can provide us with automatic orders execution on our terminal.
- It works with a trend strategy.
- The system focuses on trading in the trend direction.
- It works with the data from Moving average and Parabolic indicators.
- The robot can close orders if the market goes against the trend.
- The system trades with low drawdowns only.
- It can compensate for losses quickly.
- We can run it on MT4 and MT5.
- The accuracy can be as high as 65-70%.
- It has four independent sessions for each cross pair.
- This increases the number of provided signals.
- We can work with any broker with it.
- It places relevant SL and TP levels.
We can get a copy of the system for $285. This price looks fair. The package includes one unlimited license, a possibility to change account number online, both versions of the system, user manual, free updates and the best support 24/7. It’s possible to get a refund within 30 days.
- The robot works with trends.
- We can trade AUDUSD, EURUSD, and USDCAD.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
The robot was tested on AUDUSD on the H1 time frame. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 30-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $1000. It has turned into $9355224 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.93. There were 1827 deals traded. The win rate for short trading positions was 69.47%, and 71.23% for long trading directions, respectively.
The system has been working on a real USD account. The broker is well-known for automatic trading–FXOpen. The leverage is 1:500. It receives data from the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on November 21, 2019, and deposited at $2000. The absolute gain is 1077.18%. An average monthly gain is 8.66%. The maximum drawdown is 37.61%. We have only nine traders tracking the results.
The robot has performed 653 orders with losing 2516.4 pips. An average win is 32.76 pips when an average loss is -71.69 pips. The win rate is between 57% and 67%. It keeps orders on the market for three days on average. The profit factor is 1.50.
The system tries trading all sessions, focusing on the market openings.
We have Friday with 110 deals closed as the less traded day.
The system works with medium risks. It has to close 12 deals with losses to lose 10% of the account.
The system works with short Grids of orders and Martingale applied.
The last trading activity was on April 29. Since that time, the robot avoided placing orders on the market.
The robot has no testimonials written about it. According to the Forex Store rate the system has a 10/10 score. Alas, the developers don’t have an account on Trustpilot created where people can write their reviews.