TradeSanta is a trading advisor that helps crypto traders to be profitable on the market. So, everyone can use it without problems. We can work with crypto using a powerful terminal. Also, it’s possible to trade faster and maximize results.
The system includes various settings and strategies to fit our trading style. Oddly, none of the strategies was described.
|Price:||$15, $27, and $35 monthly|
|Supported Exchanges:||Binance, OKEX, Coinbase, Huobi, Binance Futures, HitBTC, FTX, Bybit, and Kraken|
Let’s talk about features that were written by the developers about the robot. We have gathered them up in the following list:
- The system can execute orders completely automatically for its owner.
- The boy has a package of strategies for long and short directions.
- It can place orders on several exchanges at once from a one-window terminal.
- We can download an application to manage and track how the robots work.
- It works with the following indicators: MACD, RSI, Bollinger,
- We can receive signals from TradingView.
- There will be a marketplace feature.
- We don’t know details about it. Most likely, it will be social trading.
- It uses various profitable strategies.
- There are spot and futures trading features.
- We can capitalize, trading with leverage.
- We can trade the sell and the buy directions.
- There are stop loss, trailing stop loss, and stop signals features.
- We may start working on a demo account first.
- We can work with take profit and trailing take profit to get more from market moves.
- The robot can be ready to go within 10 minutes.
- We can trade with $10 on the account.
- We should work with Ethereum, Binance coin, Solana, Cardano, Ripple, Terra, Polkadot, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and more.
- We can rely on welcome support.
- The system doesn’t have access to our funds.
- It doesn’t know our API either.
How does it work?
The system traded from our behalf on the market. It allows opening orders on several exchanges at once.
There are various exchanges allowed to trade: Binance, OKEX, Coinbase, Huobi, Binance Futures, HitBTC, FTX, Bybit, and Kraken.
How does TradeSanta stand out?
The system works with various strategies where almost all of them weren’t mentioned. We’d like to note that there can be trend and price action strategies according to the indicators the system uses.
Best for: traders with all levels of the experience
The advisor can work well for traders with various experiences.
We have three subscription options on the board. The Basic pack costs $15 monthly. It features up to 49 bots, unlimited number of pairs, and all strategies. The Advanced pack costs $26/monthly and includes 99 bots, Telegram-notifications, trailing take profit feature. We can work on Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi and HitBTC. The Maximum pack comes for $35/month. It is featured by an unlimited number of bots. It also includes a 3-day free trial.
How safe is TradeSanta?
The robot is safe enough. It doesn’t store our API and doesn’t have access to our funds.
They don’t have any reputation because it’s hard to say about this for sure. The devs created a referral program with 20% for each invited referral. We have some positive feedback mentioned on the site.
Is it a good choice for beginners?
Yes. The system is welcome for traders without experience.