Fly Higher Nova is an expert advisor that places trades automatically. The robot can trade any currency pair and was designed for trading on the MT4 platform.
Its developer claims that the bot has helped more than 5000 traders to get good results and that it could assist us too if we give it a try.
The vendor tries to assure us that the EA is capable of increasing our wealth in a short period of time.
The EA is sold on Flyhighernova.com, a one page website with very little information that can entice any potential customer to make an order. The website is more of a landing page where one should visit for a brief description about a product before being redirected to the main website after keying details like name and email address.
On the website, the developer mentions that the system can achieve an average minimum weekly returns of 20% and is accepted in 180 countries.
The EA is run by Fly Higher Nova (Pty) Ltd with registration number PV00223299. The company location address is No.14/5, 15th Lane, Ekala Road, Ja Ela, Sri Lanka.
|Price||12 months $320
|Packages||Come with free updates, support, video tutorial and a manual.|
|Money-back guarantee||Refunds can be issued under certain conditions.|
|Features||Automated updates of SL and TP
Trailing SL and TP mechanisms
|Support||The vendor can be contacted through direct call on +94(77)771138 or via email [email protected]
Conditions set for issuing a refund include:
- The requests should be made within 24 hours of the date of purchase. You must submit a fully completed and signed Affidavit of Software Destruction within 2 days of the purchase date.
- You must also destroy all copies of the software you may have made or stored in any place, as well as uninstall the software from any computers owned or controlled by you where you have installed the software.
The vendor also provides Forex signals through his Telegram channel which the buyers can access on the Fly Higher Nova website.
- Fly Higher Nova is a fully automated EA. However, the developer has not provided its trading strategy. We are only told on the website that it uses advanced calculations to open and manage trades along with TP and SL updated right away.
This to us is not enough for traders to make an informative and right investment decision. Traders deserve to know the type of trading strategy the EA uses before they can order for it.
- The currency pairs that the bot trades include: EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPCHF and USDJPY.
- The trader can either trade with a fixed Lot size or let the EA decide the lot size to use according to the account balance.
- The robot works on any timeframe and can trade with any account balance.
There is no backtesting and live trading results provided by the developer. We wonder why this vendor would believe that we can buy his robot without analyzing its past performance through live trading results data. So he just expects traders to read and agree to every word written.
In our search for customer feedback about this trading tool on Forex Peace Army, TrustPilot, Myfxbook and Quora, we couldn’t find any results to share.
There are only numerous screenshots of conversations between the vendor and customers pinned on the website to act as customer feedback. We cannot rely on them.