Kapola Trader EA is a robot that provides us with a possibility to make profits on Forex markets. The devs claim that the system is a profitable trading tool generating stable profit, but it’s difficult to trust it as the robot has been trading for a short period of time. The site doesn’t include intel about the developers behind the service.
The presentation includes information about features and some details about the robot in general.
- The devs have developed an advisor to provide its owners with possibilities of automatic trading.
- The advisor is going to outperform the market conditions.
- We can be profitable working on Forex.
- The advisor can be set without further supervision.
- It can be installed quickly.
- The robot is a safe solution to work on the Forex market.
- We can check how the system works with indicators: Bollinger bands, CCI and others.
- The system can be useful for professional traders and for beginners.
- It requires VPS or a stable internet connection.
- There’s a trailing stop loss feature applied.
- The win to lose ratio is 3:1.
- We can rely on welcome, quick, and knowledgeable support.
The offer includes three versions of the package. The Bronze pack costs $99. We can rely on one demo and one real license, lifetime access, 24/7 support, and free updates. The next pack is silver that is available for $149 and includes two real and two demo licenses. The Gold pack is available for $249 and includes four real and four demo licenses. The refund policy that is provided by the devs is 30-day long.
- The advisor trades a Bollinger Bands Profit Strategy.
- It can use various entry points.
- The system gets the data from the CCI indicator to know when to close orders.
- We can trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, and NZDUSD.
- The time frame is M15.
The presentation can’t provide us with backtest reports. It’s a huge con because we don’t know how the system was tested and what results it could achieve working with the real tick data.
The system was set trading on the Forex4you broker automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on January 25, 2022, and deposited at $4,000. Since then, the total gain has become 72.94%. The maximum drawdown is low – 7.82%.
There were 607 deals with 2493 pips traded. An average win is 14.79 pips when an average loss is -21.62 pips. The win rate for longs is 75% when for shorts is 70%. An average trade length is 13 hours and 29 minutes. The profit factor is 3.50.
We may easily note that GBPUSD with 254 closed orders and $1772 gained is the most traded pair.
The robot trades during the European session only.
Friday (58) and Wednesday (89 deals) are the less traded days.
The advisor works with low risks to the balance.
We may check and see that the system works with a Grid of three orders maximum and 1.5x Martingale if needed.
The system is going to be profitable in February 2022.
We don’t have testimonials written that would explain to us what we have to wait for from the robot’s performance. Now, it’s like purchasing a cat in the bag.