The StrategyQuant X platform is one of the many portals that let robot designers test their strategies that become parts of the trading systems. There’s acclaim that we are allowed to Create New Trading Strategies For Any Market And Timeframe. Let’s figure out if it’s true.
The platform has many features that we’re going to notice:
- StrategyQuant X is a top-rated platform for developing robots.
- The testing software is grounded on machine learning techniques to generate automatically new automated systems (trading robots, expert advisors, EAs) for any market (Forex, Futures, Equities, Crypto) on any timeframe.
- Working with the software doesn’t require previous coding experience.
- The system helps us to create a full strategy source.
- There’s a point-and-click interface.
- The site works with multi-trading and multi-market features.
- The Input charts can be tested using different symbols and strategies.
- The system provides automated robustness tests.
- The platform is featured with unique add-ons: Fuzzy logic, Walk-Forward Optimizer, Custom templates, Improver, and many others.
- There are many crucial for testing criteria: Risk to Reward ratio, Net Profit, or Drawdowns, Win-rate, and others.
- We can export designed code from the site to MT4, MT5, or EasyLanguage for Tradestation/Multicharts.
- Here we can check upcoming strategies or trading ideas.
- We can spend as much time as we need to test. That should decrease a change of the mistake in the final code.
- StrategYQuant X is featured by an automated workflow that allows running, generating, and verifying millions of trading strategies every day.
- The system checks, analyzes, and verifies millions of Entry Points and Exit Points, Order Types, and Price Levels to decide what settings are the best for any strategy.
There are many screenshots with explanations on the site:
- StrategyQuant X works with the real tick data provided by trusted broker houses.
- There’s an automatic workflow system.
- There are many self-designed templates that we can use.
- There’s Walk-Forward Matrix (cluster analysis) and Fuzzy trading logic.
- We can perform tests of an unlimited number of trading strategies.
- We’re allied exporting strategies to MT4, MT5, or Tradestation with full source code.
- We can improve our strategies by altering the trading rules.
There is an endless number of features for preparing a detailed backtest. We’re free in customizing everything we want to perform a test of a strategy before releasing it. We can notice many machine learning features (Random generation and Genetic evolution). It provides all available Building Blocks, Entry, and Exit types for generating strategies.
There’s a Cross Checks test (integrated robustness tests) that allows avoiding overfitting. There’s time for every strategy running Fast or Slow tests calculated.
StrategyQuant X is introduced in three packages: Starter, Professional, and Ultimate. The starter pack has a $1290 price. It includes the next features: Builder, Retester feature, Improver without advanced robustness tests, Optimizer, or Custom Workflow. The Professional pack that’s marketed as the most popular one costs $1490 and includes $300 OFF. It is featured, in addition, by the license valid also for EA Wizard and QuantAnalyzer Pro. The Ultimate package costs $2900. The original price was $4900. It includes lifetime support, upgrades, lifetime full data subscription, and all future paid add-on modules are included for free. The packages aren’t supported by a money-back guarantee.
A bit below, we can see a table with well-detailed explanations about packages and features. Only The Ultimate pack has unlimited support. The rest packs have one-year support. It’s weird as for a solid service.
The site doesn’t have a trading strategy behind this platform. They provide a service that helps designers write their own robots.
There can’t be trading results as well.
On this screenshot, we can see how the mainframe looks like.
There’s much data to customize before testing the strategy we want.
We can choose what type of strategies we want to build.
This screenshot shows us how the backtest results look. There are Strategy Details, Monthly performance, Drawdowns, Total Net Profit, Win-Rate, Risk to Reward Ratio.
There are many features to visualize testing results.
There are many positive videos and reviews in the comment section.