Swing VIP is one of the Sinry Advice’s robots. It works based on a Price Action strategy. The devs insisted that it’s the first one on the market, but we’re sure that it’s even not in the top-100.
The EA has a solid list of features:
- Swing VIP trades fully automatically.
- It’s set-and-forget software.
- It traded well during the US election period.
- The monthly income can be from 16% to up to 30%.
- It allows the trading of five currency pairs.
- The robot controls drawdowns.
- There are three years of testing (backtesting) before it starts selling.
The offer is $98 (including $152 OFF) for a copy of the product. We’ll be allowed to trade on one real and one demo account. We can rely on the money-back guarantee if it’s not profitable.
There are several questionable statements like win-rate (that’s, in fact, less), more profits (comparing with what robot or robots?), lower price (compared with whose products?).
The EA on the chart looks like this.
- It uses many basic indicators like Price Action, Trend, RSI, CCI, PPO, and others to find the best trading opportunities.
- It performs on the M5 time frame on five charts.
- It works with AUD/CAD, CAD/CHF, EUR/USD, NZD/CAD, and USD/CAD.
- The minimal margin requirements are $500 for 0.01 Lot Size for every symbol.
- The developers recommended us to use VPS for high-speed order execution.
We’ve checked the site and their myfxbook page with real account trading results, but we’ve found no backtest reports.
There’s a real USD account on the FBS broker. We’re not sure if the robot trades this account because there’s no Automatic trading badge. If the EA, as the devs said, uses indicators, there’d be a Technical badge as well. The account has a verified track record. It was created on July 14, 2020. For over five months, the absolute account gain has become +77.68%. An average monthly gain is +11.18%. The maximum drawdown is 27.85%.
There were 614 deals with 6153 pips. An average win is 26.46 pips, while an average loss is -21.82 pips. The win-rate is 65% for Longs and 66% for Shorts. An average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 2.20.
The most favorite symbols to trade were EUR/USD (140 deals) and USD/CAD (150 deals). The same pairs have brought the most profits: EUR/USD – $2004.87 and USD/CAD – $1614.93.
It trades all day long, focusing on European and American sessions.
Thursday, as it should be, the most active day on opening trades.
The EA works with little risk to the account balance. There should be 57 deals lost in a row to lose 10% of the account.
As we can see, Lot Size varies from 0.15 to 0.20.
The EA shows various monthly gains. It’s rare to see that the EA didn’t run the account with high risks during the first month.
As we can see, the favorite symbols are the same EUR/USD and USD/CAD.
There’s an onsite rate that gives 5-star to the service based on 32 reviews.
Almost all reviews respect the developers for selling the EA. We’ve googled for more testimonials. No one knows about Swing VIP trading software at ll.