Elite FX Signals is a company that provides three services: education, signals, and EA. The site looks simple as for a company that provides many services. We can automatically copy trades from the leading traders of their team.
As soon as we stay for several seconds on the site, we’re offered to trade our email for their spam. If you still need it, use a temporary email for this.
Let’s try to group up information about their signals:
- We can copy-trade deals automatically from the master account to ours.
- The team unites traders with over 25 years of trading experience.
- The signals are provided for 28 currency pairs.
- The signals are traded with the lowest drawdowns.
- We can start trading experience free.
- We have to connect an account to the master account.
- The trading frequency is from five to twenty-eight trades weekly.
- The expected profit should be from 4 to up to 40%. We don’t believe that profitability can vary that much.
- It’s a fraud statement. $999 for trying these signals. No, thanks. It sounds and looks like a scam.
- The traders or EAs can holde trades over the weekend.
- Win-rate should be 86%.
There’s a single package that costs insane money – $999. We can use their VPS service. It’s a one-time free offer. We can rely on 24/5 welcome support.
There’s no single line about what strategies the EA or the trader perform. We’re forced to trust them blindly.
The developers hid backtest reports. It’s unprofessional. The worst only can be that they are not the owners of that EA and there are no backtests or they just resend someone’s signals. Both cases decrease the company’s transparency. This scam pips earned sheet is everything we have about how profitable their signals, EA, or traders are. Where are November and December 2020’s trading results? So, this is not a widget but a self-made chart without data connected to it. We’ve googled for them, but there are no accounts connected to this service. It means no checking their performance for us.
There are two live stories about an owner and developer behind the system. We can check if they’re not scams.
These numbers tell us nothing too.
There are only positive testimonials on the site with five-star rates.
The company has a page on Forex Peace Army with a 3.77 rate based on 48 reviews.
As we said, people checked their software, and it’s a scam. They didn’t provide their clients with trading results as well.
Many traders have used this software for several months and completely regret this.