Learn2Trade is a platform that unites many useful services for traders. The company focuses on providing service for Forex and Crypto traders, educational materials and courses, information about brokers, and so on. The main page includes a Top Broker chart where LongHorn is in first place over Etoro. It can be only in a case if LongHorn pays them for a promotion company.
Today, we’d like to focus on Learn2Trade signals, their key features and what to expect when trading with them:
- There is a forecast and articles news feed. There’s much useful analysis for traders with any experience. The article’s feed is updated frequently. We can expect to read several well-written articles daily.
- Signals are introduced in two packs: premium and free. Premium signals have Entry Prices.
- The signals can be delivered via notifications or through a Telegram channel.
- There, we can find performance reports to check.
- All signals are provided with the same format: a currency pair, trigger, direction, Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit.
- The signals’ frequency is 3-5 signals a day.
- The system provides us with signals for Forex, Indices, Commodities, and Crypto.
- The subscription gets us access to the VIP Telegram channel.
- Signals’ win-rate is 82%.
- An average can be up to 30%-40%.
- There will be only three signals a week.
- These signals are free-to-go.
- They are a part of signals from a paid package.
- They are only for Forex currency pairs: Major, Minor, and Exotic.
- All those signals are being generated based on the RSI indicator. So, it means most of them are trend based. We don’t know if they’re short or long-term.
- There are four paid packages. The one-month pack costs 35 GBP. The three-month one costs 65 GBP. The half-a-year pack costs 95 GBP. To get lifetime access, we have to pay 250 GBP.
- We can get the premium signals for free for a year. To make this happen, we have to register an account on a Long Horn broker. Alas, for UK clients, we have to open an account on Alvexo. It sounds incomplete. Usually, there are minimum requirements to get signals for free like “deposit $1000 on the real account.”
As we can see, the cheapest pack costs only $14/month if we buy the six-month pack.
The robot uses Fibonacci Retracement levels, Support and Resistance levels, Bollinger Bands, and Moving average to spot trading opportunities. Most likely, the main strategies are Trend, Averaging, and Breakout.
The Telegram channel only has trading results from unnamed accounts. So, we can’t be sure they are true.
The site includes only positive feedback. Most of it is about Learn2Trade as an educational platform.
The channel has 7.22k members, 354 photos, and 1.15k links. An average post is viewed by 700-800 users. A post with analysis is checked by 1500+ users.