The main page of the presentation looks like a poster of a horror movie: 40% of space is taken by half of the head. It’s disgusting.
The main statement triggers us “Let’s Make Some Money!” It’s an unprofessional way to talk about the robot and its features. All the information is stacked in several sentences.
The system has some features we’d like to talk about:
- The robot works automatically on the MT4 terminal for us.
- An average win is 25 pips when an average loss is 24 pips.
- The accuracy rate is low – 61%.
- The system sets various Stop Loss levels from 50 to 200 pips, depending on the performed strategy.
- The system calculates Lot Sizes based on the account balance and market conditions (?).
- There are various risk settings for each strategy.
- The system has got a filter for High-Impact News.
- The robot doesn’t place orders on the market “if the average daily range or/and the average short term range are higher than maximal limits.”
- The robot can force the deals to close if open trades’ losses become more than 7% of the account.
- There is Spread and Slippage protection.
- It doesn’t keep trades over the weekend.
- The robot runs no Martingale or Grid strategies.
There’s a single subscription pack. It costs $199 annually. It includes:
- Safe and consistent profits.
- There are long-term proven results.
- Free updates (?).
- The best support.
The robot uses six different strategies. Two of them to Scalp during the Asian session, one for scalping trends all day long, and three breakout strategies.
- The robot works with twelve currency pairs.
- We have to run the system in an ECN account.
- The system is broker-free.
- The robot uses Dynamic Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
Forex Real Profit EA has been running a real USD account on IC Markets. The robot works automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account doesn’t have a verified track record. It was created on June 05, 2013, deposited at $2139, and withdrawn at $1003. Since then, the absolute gain has become +424.81%. An average monthly gain is 1.76%. The maximum drawdown is 9.47%.
It has closed 7743 trades with 13756.0 pips. An average win is 12.40 pips when an average loss is -17.50 pips. The win-rate for the Longs direction is 65%, for the Shorts one is 63%. An average trade length is three hours and a half. The Profit Factor is 1.16.
The robot works with twelve currency pairs. The most-traded is EUR/USD – 1900 deals with $985.50.
The system scalps before and past Midnight hours.
The most frequently traded day is Wednesday – 2015 deals.
The system works with low risks to the account balance.
The robot sets little Take Profits but huge Stop Losses. Some deals were opened with SL and TP levels at all. The robot uses Martingale to increase Lot Size from 0.01 to 0.07.
Anyway, the trading results show that the system is a scam and can’t work stable on the real account.
The company has a profile on Forex Peace Army with a single comment. It’s nothing as for the robot that was released in 2009.
The comment just proves this. The developer has nothing to answer.