As we can see from the box, FX Oxygen was released in 2015 by a no-name group of developers. The presentation doesn’t look quite professional and welcome. So, the devs don’t want to explain the system well.
The first 500 copies they may never sell. For these trading results, it’s impossible. Anyway, the package costs $210 instead of $295. Well-designed robots never cost that little. The package includes free updates and upgrades, one real account license, and 24/7 welcome support. It’s featured by a 30 money-back guarantee.
Let’s talk about its features, settings, and other information:
- The robot works automatically for us.
- It was designed for trading on the MetaTrader 4 terminal.
- The developers insist that the robot should provide a 20% monthly profit.
- Trading results showed that the system fights to make over 1% monthly.
- So, we can’t trust the statement that the robot is highly-profitable.
- The robot can’t be a reliable trading solution too.
- The system was backtested on the past 10-year tick data received from brokers.
- It performs an unnamed strategy.
- The system works on the H30 time frame.
- It trades EUR/USD and USD/JPY symbols only.
We have a EUR/USD backtest report on the M30 time frame. The period was chosen from 2006 to 2015. The modeling quality was 90% with two pips spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit has become $147,668.38. The EA closed 1425 deals. The win-rate was 51% for Shorts and 51% for Longs. It’s too low for a trading advisor.
FX Oxygen works on a demo USD account on FXOpen. It works automatically on MT4. The system trades without leverage. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 11, 2018, and funded at $25,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +43.94%. An average monthly gain is +1.33%. The maximum drawdown is -8.96%.
FX Oxygen has closed 385 deals with 1861 pips. An average win is 70.29 pips when an average loss is -63.05 pips. The win-rate is horrible – 52% for Longs and 49% for Shorts. An average trade length is four days. The Profit Factor is 1.32.
The robot works with only EUR/USD and USD/JPY symbols. The most-traded is USD/JPY – 237 deals when the most profitable is EUR/USD with $5502.86.
It trades break-out and high-impact news hours.
Thursday (96 deals) is the most-traded day.
The system runs the account with medium risks to the balance.
As we can see, the system uses Martingale to recover after consistent losses.
FX Open provides mediocre profits, but the risks are high to lose much after Martingale deals closed with losses.
The company provides no people testimonials. At the same time, there is no feedback on Trustpilot or Forex Peace Army.