FX Lucky Pro was designed by a no-name developer from Russia. The presentation doesn’t look professional. There’s still a lack of useful information about the system.
The site has a few features and other details of the robot:
- The system trades automatically 24/7.
- The expert advisor focuses on closing deals with profit.
- It runs several trading patterns simultaneously.
- These improvements can increase profitability.
- Having read this info, we still didn’t know anything about the team.
- We can expect to receive 24/4, even not 24/5 support.
- The packages include free updates and upgrades.
- The robot gathers “the best strategies.” We have big concerns about which one. Is this another Grid + Martingale combo?
- All deals are opened with Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- The accuracy rate is 90%.
- The system analyzes the market using indicators: RSI, Moving Average to find trading opportunities.
- The money-management calculates Lot Sizes for each deal based on risks we want to trade.
- There’s protection from high spreads and slippage.
- The system was well-tested on the previous tick data before release.
There are two packages on the board: Basic and Standard. The Basic pack costs $107 for a lifetime license. It includes one real and one demo account. The Standard pack costs $127 and is featured by two real and two demo account licenses.
- FX Lucky Pro runs a mid-term scalping.
- It was designed for AUD/USD only.
- The robot works on the H1 time frame.
- For starting trading with a 0.01 Lot Size, we should have $200 on our account balance.
We have an AUD/USD backtest on the H1 time frame based on the five-year tick data received from a broker. There are 32032 bars in the test. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spread was 20 pips. An initial deposit was $300. The total net profit has amounted to $124.7k. The Profit Factor was high – 43.80. The maximum drawdown was – 12.42%. It has traded 434 deals with 93.0-93.6% of the win-rate.
FX Lucky Pro trades on the real RUR account. It was created on September 30, 2020, and deposited at 2000 RUR. Floating Profit is +114 RUR. The margin level is 7,444%.
The robot works an AUD/USD currency pair only. The total net return is +312.8%. An average monthly return is +45.3%. The maximum drawdown is -0.3%. The win-rate is 93.5%. The Profit Factor is 56.16. An average trade frequency is 0.3 deals daily. The account has been running for 122 days.
The Risk to Reward Ratio is 4.22. The risk of ruin is 0.0% (almost impossible). An average trade length is 2.2 days. An average win is +153.48 RUR. An average loss is -39.17 RUR. The average result is 140.91 RUR.
The most traded and most profitable direction is the Long – 5811 RUR of the net profit.
There’s a single strategy (878981) on the board.
The most-traded days are Wednesday and Thursday (11 deals).
FX Lucky Pro works during the European trading hours and a bit during the opening of the Asian session.
As we can see, trading frequency went down significantly during December-February.
Two weeks were without any trade performed.
We have a page on the Forex Peace Army site. It has no feedback or rate. There are trading results connected to this profile. The last update was on January 28, 2021.