Ganon Forex Robot is an expert advisor that was designed by the Forex Robot Trader company. They have a horrible reputation among users who gave this robot and company a try. The devs provided no main claim about how good the service works.
We have many screenshots that were photoshopped over them with “explanations.”
There’s a list with features, details, and explanations that could help us to work well with the system.
- The system was designed to help us with automatic trading on our terminals. No extra effort is needed.
- The advisor has received an “exclusive Strand Theory.”
- It works based on a trend and counter trend strategies.
- The robot was designed for six years in a row.
- The system has two modes that can provide a various number of open trades.
- Trading is allowed on all pairs at once.
- We can get the system installed within five minutes.
- The system doesn’t require us to have trading experience.
- There are links to text reports that aren’t verified.
- The system can put guesswork from trading.
- We have an ATR trailing stop that secures profits from market moves.
- It can be used 24/5.
- “Stop losses, take profits, trailing stops, and money management are all in the bag.” So, our orders will be protected from high volatility and huge losses.
- We can use the system on Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- The UI was properly designed.
The system is available for a $79 price. This offer is discounted by -60% OFF. The original price is $199. We don’t know how many features the package includes.
- The advisor works with a trend and counter trend strategy.
- We can trade on all cross pairs.
- The time frames weren’t mentioned.
We have no backtest reports provided as usual. It’s a core disadvantage because we don’t know if the system was tested well before being released. We don’t have the final table to check trading results and what broker data was used to perform. The devs know that we want to see it, but skipped providing the report.
Instead of verified by Myfxbook or Fxblue trading results we have this report that can be easily photoshopped or created on the unverified data. All reports are usually formed at night when they can be easily “manipulated.”
There’s $17,584,546 on the balance. It doesn’t seem to be real. The gross profit is $87,433 in December 2021. The profit factor is 11.12. The maximum drawdown is $334.80. There were 754 deals traded. The win rate for short trading positions is 88.32% and 85.75% for long trading positions.
We can find some positive testimonials in the presentation. We don’t know if they were real.
It has a page on Forex Peace Army with testimonials from clients. We have 270 pieces of feedback provided. Alas, there are no trading accounts connected.
Almost all clients weren’t satisfied with the results they could achieve with products from this company.