The robot promises ‘more profits and safe trading’. For those traders who are environmentally conscious, green trading offers a great opportunity to generate profits by being socially responsible. Today a few ATS focus on the green market. Green Graph EA focuses on green market trading, ‘getting green profits & earning big money.’ Having smart AI revising every tick passed and Smart Trade management features, the system claims it can minimize chances of losing trades.
Green Graph EA has a mediocre presentation. There are very few details provided about the product. There is no information provided about the trading strategy on the board. We know nothing about the developer or the team that stands behind this EA. Lack of transparency is a major con.
Let’s talk about the key features of the robot:
- It is a fully automated trading system designed to work on the MT4 terminal
- The robot guarantees more profits and safe trading
- It has a smart trade management technique that minimizes losses
- It can work with any broker
- Suits both experienced traders and those who are green in Forex trading
- The money management feature cares about open deals
- The robot comes with full-time customer support
- The system comes with free regular updates
- The robot is connected to the ‘Green Graph website server where AI keeps revising the ticks and develops an algorithm for future trades’
- It is easy to install
- There are no hidden charges
- It includes a 30 days money-back guarantee
The digital copy of the Green Graph EA can be purchased on the website of the developer. It’s sold for $80/month, but at the moment it is being sold with a -$35 discount and the interested in the system traders can buy it for $45/month. The price is affordable and it is good that users have not to pay $300-400 at once.
The package also comes with a read/demo account, free updates, and 24/7 support.
- The robot calculates the best entry position and time using its special algorithm based EMA, stochastic, RSI, and some secret mathematical formula
- It has a smart AI that scans the market and determines the right trend
- The robot trades multiple currency pairs (AUDCAD, EURGBP, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPUSD and more)
- The minimum account balance is $100 or 1000 Cents
- Minimum account leverage is 1:500
- The dev recommends trading with default settings
- Good internet connection or VPS is a must
The dev provided us with 2 backtest reports performed for EURAUD and GBPUSD currency pairs.
Let’s analyze GBP/USD in detail.
It is a GBP/USD backtest on the H1 time frame. The test started on July 1, 2019, and ended on February 5, 2021. The modeling quality was 90%. We prefer backtesting with a higher modeling quality of 99.9% as it provides much useful information such as slippage, commission, spreads, and more. The account was deposited at $1K and has brought over $900K of profit. There were 10956 bars in the test. The absolute gain was 91269, 11%. The monthly and daily gains were also impressive: 41, 85% and 1, 17% respectively. The peak drawdown was 31, 17%, which is acceptable for trading.
For less than 2 years of trading, the robot has traded 894 trades and 8511, 4 pips. An average win was 22.43 pips/$1882.89 when an average loss was -28.63 pips/-$1526.90. It traded both Long and Short positions equally – 74%.
The profit factor was high – 3, 64. An average trade length was 11 hours and 27 minutes.
The robot traded with low risks to the account balance:
This is a live trading account of Green Graph EA. It was created on March 25, 2021, and deposited at $5K. It works on the real USD Cent account on RoboForex brokerage. It runs on the MT4 platform with 1:500 leverage.
From the trading results, we can see a total gain of 125, 3%. The average daily gain is 2, 49% when the average monthly gain is 106, 23%. The drawdown is 37, 91%, a bit higher than the one we have in the backtest report. For 1 month of trading, the EA could generate $4K of profit which looks promising.
It has traded 411 trades/1597.8pips. The average loss in pips is higher than the average win: -29.20 pips and 17.37 pips. The profit factor is 1, 65. The win rate for the Short trade direction is 73% when the win rate for the Long trade direction is 64%.
The robot trades with high risks. In the case of 6 consecutive losing trades, 10% of the account will be lost.
Oddly, but the trading history is hidden. Thus, we cannot analyze the trading strategy the EA applied for placing orders. It is a huge con.
Nevertheless, the monthly gain chart below, shows us that the Green Graph EA used a risky trading approach to generate 218% of income in April.
Green Graph EA has a page on FPA with trading results connected to it. However, until now there is no customer review provided.