Happy Trend is one of the trading solutions that were designed by a Happy Forex company. The presentation is several pages long and doesn’t include extended explanations. We have to use our experience in trading to explain them well.
There are some features and explanations of the robot provided:
- Happy Trend can work on the MT4 terminal fully-automatically for us.
- There’s a News Filter that allows skipping trading during the determined hours.
- The money-management system can capture a correct trend move.
- The robot sets dynamic Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- The system can be used by traders with various trading experiences.
- We are allowed to work with it on any size of the account.
- News Filter draws markers on the chart to inform us.
- We can use UseTrailingStop, TrailingStop features
- The robot can be used on the next systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- We are allowed to use it on Micro, Mini, or Standard types of the account.
- ECN accounts are good for profitability.
- There are 4 or 5 digits auto-quotes detection.
We have the same offer as many other Happy products. It includes a 30% discount. The two-license pack costs 299 EUR when the five-license pack costs 499 EUR. In addition, we have many EAs, but most of them are scams now. We can rely on free lifetime updates and upgrades, a 30-day money-back guarantee. Most likely, there’d be a user guide.
- The main strategy is Trend trading.
- It works with four symbols: AUDUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
- The backtest tells us that the main time frame is H1.
- The minimal deposit required is $100.
There are many reports provided. It’s a AUD/USD backtest report on the H1 time frame. The period of data was from January 2020 to December 2020. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The spreads were five pips. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has become $344.25. The profit factor was 3.48. The maximum drawdown was only – 8.86% ($114.17). The robot has closed 125 deals. The win rate was 92% for Shorts and 86% for Longs.
There’s an account that is verified by fxstat, not myfxbook like other products of Happy. Its’ a real USD account created on March 29 and deposited at $1,000. The total number of pips is 124.90. A monthly gain is 2.06%. The maximum drawdown is 1.71%. The all-time gain is +4.16%.
The robot trades four symbols. The most traded and the most profitable currency pair is EUR/USD, with 19 deals and 80.60 pips. As we can see, the profit factor is only positive for EUR/USD – 2.44.
The updated version of the EA was uploaded just several weeks ago.
The robot traded 56 deals. The win rate is 85.71%. It works with all directions equally – 28 deals both. The best trade was $8.83 when the worst trade was -$16.86. An average trade length is over five hours. The Profit Factor is 1.67. An average profit is 4.64 pips when an average loss is -12.53 pips.
EUR/USD is the most traded symbol – 33.93% of the placed deals.
Happy Forex has a profile on Forex Peace Army. There were five reviews written. The total rate is 3.5 from 5.
There are many accounts, but only two of them are live. There’s no Happy Trend account connected.
People wrote positive feedback, but not about Happy Trend.