We’ve got a Grid Kind advisor published several years ago on MQL. Since then, the system has been downloaded 4483 for demo usage. The current version is 9.6 from March 19, 2021.
We have some details about the system explained.
- The robot can work automatically on a terminal for us opening and closing orders.
- The system can be applied to the MT4 or MT5 terminal.
- There’s only one copy left for $390.
- The next price is $790.
- The system executes a Grid of orders strategy.
- It works with various cross pairs at once.
- The system takes short losses and knows how to recover after them.
- The test occurred during a 18-year period.
- It’s optimized for 29 cross pairs.
- IC Markets is a recommended broker house.
- 4xhosting is a recommended VPS service.
- “The EA uses a unique Spread Equalizer Algorithm (S.E.A.), which dramatically decreases the impact of spread and slippage on the stability.”
- “Volatility breakout” strategy, where the EA will trade in the direction of strong price movements.
- “Return to Mean” strategy, where the EA will exploit the fact that price always returns to the mean.
- It can work only on a Hedging account.
- The recommended deposit is $1000.
- It’s not sensitive to spread, commission, or account types.
- Low spread ECN brokers will always work better.
- We can use the same magic numbers on different pairs.
- There’s “One of a kind S.E.A. (Spread Equalizer Algorithm), which greatly improves stability for bigger spreads and slippages.”
- The time frame should be H1.
- The leverage is 1:300 or higher.
- We have to use the system on a demo account first.
- It’s recommended to run on accounts nominated in EUR or USD for the best performance of the AutoSafety feature.
- We can trade on a standard account with at least $3000.
The robot costs $390 for a digital copy. There are three rental options. The three-month rent costs $199, six months – $249, and annual – $299. We can enjoy a demo copy of a product to execute some backtests. Money refund is not provided.
- The robot uses a Grid of orders strategy.
- It executes deals on the H1 time frame.
- We can work with all cross pairs available on a terminal.
We have an all-pairs report on the three-year tick data. The modeling quality was 98%. An initial deposit was $3,000. It has become $687,906 of the total net profit. The advisor ran with the medium risk. The maximum drawdown was 6.65%. The profit factor was 2.81. The recovery factor was 13.77. The system has traded 7599 orders with 64% of the win rate for shorts and 66% for longs.
The system was set on a real account on Infinox with 1:300 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 36.7%. It’s a high number for sure. The maximum deposit load is 12.5%. The win rate is insanely low – 61.5%. The system has been working for 104 weeks. An initial deposit was €10,363. The absolute growth has become 57.74%.
We had 498 trading days. An average trade frequency is high – 102 deals weekly. An average trade length is high – 104.
The system trades without huge losses. We may note various risks and Martingale used.
The system has traded 10,518 orders. The win streak is 22 deals. The best trade was 1895 EUR when the worst trade was 1827 EUR. The profit factor is 1.13. An average winning order is 7.86 EUR when an average loss is 11.10.
The most-traded symbol is AUDCAD with 751 orders.
The robot can experience month-long periods of drawdowns.
The system works with sky-high risks. The common one is 1% to the account balance.
We have positive and negative results published. Many experienced these losses, which we can see on the chart.