Happy News is a product of a well-known company called Happy Forex. The company designed many trading solutions for years of existence. We don’t know if this one is good. That’s why we decided to analyze this trading tool and write a detailed Happy News review.
The robot has many features:
- The system trades completely automatically on the MT4 terminal.
- There’s an option that allows us to choose what news we’d like to trade.
- The system informs us what news is upcoming and what one has already been traded.
- The system has an auto GMT setting.
- The suggested broker is Admiral Markets. We’re sure that it’s a good one.
- The robot requires an ECN account to work with low spreads.
- The minimum deposit requirements start from $100 for opening deals with a 0.01 Lot Size.
- We can use the system on the 4 and 5 digit charts.
We’ve got a “Today 30% discount” since the beginning. It’s common that the robot is introduced in two packages: 2-license 10 EAs pack and 5-license 10 EAs pack. The first pack costs 299 EUR. The second pack costs 499 EUR. The packages have the next in common:
- There are ten robots. Many of them have become scams. So, it’s a quest to find if they fit modern market conditions.
- There’s a download free Happy INDIcators Pro feature.
- The demo testing isn’t limited by the number of accounts.
- There’s a PDF user manual provided.
- The developers provide 24/7 support through email, TeamViewer, and Desk.
- We can rely on free and lifetime updates and upgrades.
- The system isn’t limited by margin requirements or brokers. We’re not informed whether it fits NFA or FIFO rules.
- The system works around setting pending orders in both directions right before the news release.
- If the market touches an Entry Point, the order is opened.
- The news should be received from the ForexFactory calendar or similar services.
- The system doesn’t support risky strategies
The Happy News presentation has no backtest reports.
Happy News runs a demo USD account on the Fort Financial Services broker. The system uses only fundamental (news) data to spot trading opportunities. The leverage is 1:500. There’s a verified track record and verified trading privileges. The account was created on February 25, 2016, and funded at $6,593.48. Since then, the absolute gain has become +381.28%. An average monthly gain is +2.56%. The maximum drawdown is 39.26%.
There were 745 deals with 870.0 pips traded. An average win is +3.97 pips when an average loss is -15.00 pips. The Win-rate for both Long and Short trading positions is equal – 85%. An average trade length is five minutes. The Profit Factor is low – 1.22.
The robot works with four symbols: AUD/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY. The most traded as well as the most profitable pair is EUR/USD with 260 deals and $6997.79.
Most orders are opened during the High Impact News period on the European session.
Friday is the most traded day with 291 deals. It’s weird because most activities are on Tuesday and Thursday.
The system runs the account with medium-high risks to the balance.
As we can see, the developers decided to recover after years of losses in a big way. All three deals with Martingale Lot Sizes were lost.
All of this influenced the monthly result. So, now the system has to make profits three months in a row to recover after losses.
Happy Forex has a profile on Forex Peace Army. The rate is 3.5 based on five reviews.
There’s a list of connected accounts. As we can see, four systems have become the scams. The only two keep running the real accounts.
There are some positive comments from faceless people.