The R0B0.1 presentation looks like a scam. It probably was designed for several hours or so without carrying about how it will look like in our eyes. The main claim is that the system is a “New Way Of Trading.”
The developers provide almost no information. Some of it, we write because we expect that there is:
- Their mission is to allow us to use the most affordable robot and be profitable at the same time.
- R0B0.1 works completely automatically. So, we don’t need to intervene in its execution.
- It keeps away emotions from trading.
- The robot runs ten special indicators. We don’t know which ones. Most likely, they are Trend and Price Action indicators from the terminal.
- The system can analyze much more than any human can. So, we’ll be up to everything that goes on in the markets.
- The system can work with all available on the MetaTrader 4 terminal currency pairs.
- We have to have over $250 on the account balance to get started.
- It was designed for running on MT4 only.
- The unproven win-rate, according to the devs, is 90%.
- The robot can work all week long without relaxing.
R0B0.1 costs $147 for a digital copy of the lifetime license. The discount is $150. The original price was $297. There are two rental options: one-month and three-month. The one-month subscription costs $37. The three-month subscription costs $67.
It seems like they copy-past a refund policy text from any of the outlet online stores without editing. The developers provide a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We have to provide the developers with all our private and card information to get this robot.
- The developers didn’t mention a trading strategy. As we noticed, there can be Trend and Price Action strategies.
- According to the backtest report, the robot works on the M1 time frame.
- The backtest was performed on USD/JPY, but the developer said we could trade 28 currency pairs.
We have a video with a recorded backtest.
The strategy report is provided with poor quality. Of course, it’s unprofessional. It’s a USD/JPY report on the M1 time frame. The modeling quality was 27.34% (it’s an unprofessional number). An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit was approximately $2378. The Profit Factor was 55.83. The maximum drawdown was 3.12%. There were 21 trades closed. The win-rate was 95% for Shorts and 0% for Longs. The Longs direction wasn’t traded at all.
There were no verified trading results provided. It means the developer didn’t even create a demo account to deploy the robot to prove to potential clients that it can make money.
The presentation doesn’t include people’s testimonials. First, because the robot is several weeks old. Second, it’s because no one wants to buy a trading advisor without verified trading results.