MetaTrader 4 is the most popular Forex trading platform. It is easy to navigate and it offers a professional trading environment. The main reason, why it is so popular, is its customization ability. Using the MQL4 platform’s proprietary programming language every trader has a chance to create its custom indicators, expert advisors, and scripts. As it has a large user base, a large number of robots, indicators, plugins, and add-ons are available in the market. So, this the main reason why new traders prefer to use this platform.
What is MT4 Supreme Edition
MetaTrader 4 Supreme Edition is a plugin for the MT4 platform that was developed by Admiral markets, a reliable Forex and CFD broker. It is also offered by MB Trading. The plugin a set of custom indicators and utility expert advisors that will improve your trading processes. It was not developed to replace standard MT4 features but to enhance the existing ones and to give traders some useful advantages.
The installation process is simple and straightforward. After you have installed the standard MT4 platform start the plugin installation wizard. In a few clicks, this useful set of 21 custom indicators and 12 utility expert advisors will be ready to use.
Indicators and Expert Advisors
So, what does it offer and how can it help me? Here is the complete list:
- Calendar will inform you about economic news releases, its importance, forecasted, previous and current release.
- Candle countdown is a stopwatch that is counting the time until the close of the current candle.
- Chart group allows you to group the chart by trading instrument or by time-frame.
- Chart-in-chart draws the chart of another trading instrument in sub-window
- Day session generates an offline chart for a selected daily period
- Donchian draws widely used Donchian channel indicator
- Freehand drawing allows freehand drawing in the chart
- Gravity shows the traded volume at different price levels
- High-low shows high and low for a selected period
- Keltner draws widely used Keltner channel indicator
- Linear regression draws a linear regression line
- Local time shows your computer time into the chart
- Magnifier shows selected trading instrument’s smaller time-frame chart for a selected period in a popup
- Mini chart shows another time-frame chart of last few candles in a popup
- Orders history displays order history in chart
- Period converter creates an offline chart of nonstandard time-frame
- Pivot draws standard pivot point indicator
- Profit loss shows base currency profit/loss in a chart
- Renko draws offline Renko chart
- Spread indicator shows spread differences in sub-window over time
- Simbol info displays multi time-frame market attitude (bullish or bearish) for 10 different widely used indicators with user-defined parameters
- Alarm Manager sets alerts regarding trade activity, price action, technical indicators, news releases and account values.
- Connect displays news, economic releases, broker’s Facebook page, client area, trading account statistics, technical insight, and trading ideas.
- Correlation matrix displays correlation values for different trading instruments.
- Correlation trader displays in popup chart for two trading instruments, their correlation and enables quick entry order.
- Excel RTD extracts chart data to an excel file.
- Market manager displays detailed market watch and open position data in a popup.
- Mini terminal is an order opening tool with preset stop-loss, take-profit and trailing stop. It includes lot size and margin calculator. It supports OCO (One cancels other) and OCA (One cancels all) orders.
- Sentiment trader shows the worldwide sentiment of traders, it is a summary of opened positions for a particular financial instrument.
- Session map shows which exchange session is active at the moment.
- Tick chart trader displays tick price movements in a popup.
- Trade terminal contains all features of the Mini terminal and allows multi-currency trade management and monitoring. It also notifies about different account states.
- Trading simulator is simulating live trading on historical charts. It must be used in strategy editor in visual mode.
As we can see all the tools are designed to improve the order placing execution by giving a trader and additional features that are not supported in standard platform edition. They also bring to platform information that many traders use for trading and it is available in various online sources. They add widely used indicators and additional charting features not supported in a standard edition.
So, MetaTrader 4 Supreme Edition is a plugin developed by Admiral Markets for MT4 platform. It is a set of 21 custom indicators and 12 expert advisors. All tools are developed to improve the features of the standard MetaTrader 4 platform and to give users many useful advantages.