News Scope EA Pro is the latest Forex expert advisor from the FXAutomater development team. The team is well-known for their previously released products, such as WallStreet Forex Robot and many others. We’ve already conducted reviews on their most popular forex robots, so you can check them out using the search function on our site. Their new automated system is designed to trade the major news and take profits from short-term scalping. Let’s find out whether News Scope EA Pro can be one of the best forex robots or it’s just another Forex EA.
|TYPE||Forex Robot (Semi/Fully Automated)|
|COMPATIBLE TRADING PLATFORMS||MetaTrader 4|
|CURRENCY PAIRS AVAILABLE||EURUSD / GBPUSD / AUDUSD / USDCAD / USDJPY|
|RECOMMENDED DEPOSIT||from $2000|
|MONEY BACK GUARANTEE||Yes|
News Scope EA Pro costs $147. The package includes a license for 1 real trading account and 3 licenses for tests on a demo account. The vendor also provides customers with 24/7 support.
There are different settings files for each supported currency pair that you can download from the official website.
News Scope EA Pro Features
- Risk Management: set a percent of the risk that you can allow and the bot will calculate the right lots and margin;
- News Filter: in order to use this feature, a trader has to allow web requests to the FXAutomater website in the MT4 terminal;
- Time Management: set the EA to place orders only during specific hours;
- Notification System: be informed about all operations on your account made by EA via email or push notifications;
- Trailing Stop and Back-tick detection systems: designed to protect your profit.
News Scope EA Pro was tested on five different currency pairs with Dukascopy real tick data. Strategy Tester Report below shows system performance on EURUSD pair during 17 years trading period.
According to these results, the forex robot has made 690 trades and won 68% of them. Sadly, the developers don’t provide us with any 3rd party verified real account trading results. Thus we can’t trust these numbers.